Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where Does The Time Go??

Okay, so I wasn't a good blogger during November (or as my sister Shelby informed me the other night 'I am the worst blogger ever'). It was kinda a crazy month for us. So here is just a breif overview of November.

We got Max our new puppie (which I did blog about). Lantz had his birthday.

Dane loves to sing and joined the elementary school choir. They sang at the Roy city lighting ceremony. It was so much fun to go and watch him sing. He does such a good job. It was really cold outside but the lights were beautiful and the kids singing really kicked off the Christmas spirit. Because unlike some people we love Christmas music even before Thanksgiving! (You know who you are). Dane we are so proud of you and hope that you keep up the good work and singing.

This years Thanksgiving was a good one. It would have been great but we only had one of the kids with us. Dane was gone this year. We missed him very much but look forward to having him with us next year. We had Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house. There was a ton of food and of course like many I suppose I hadn't eaten at all that day so I had room to fill up on tonz of food. I love Thanksgiving and being with family. After dinner Jace, my cousin Maddy, and my Aunt and Uncle played Apples to Apples. I have never seen Jace laugh so hard in my life. It was so fun to watch them play and to see everybody having so much fun together. Later that night we went out to Lantz's sisters house to visit with her and his parents. We then got to have the famous leftover turkey sandwiches. I don't know which is better turkey the first time or the leftover after. Thanksgiving was so nice this year and it was great to be with family. I am so Thankful for the great family that I have in my life.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes I do know who I am :) Christmas music just should not be heard in October and all of November. It is just wrong :). I agree, I don't know if turkey the first time around is better than second or vice versa. Turkey is just good all the time. :)