Monday, April 20, 2009

Back in Action...

Okay so I know that I haven't posted anything in FOREVER. I have been a very bad blogger but I will blame it on being busy (cause that makes me feel better). So I have quite a few things that I need to blog about. So I will start back at the end of February and go until now.
So the first thing I get to fill you in on is I have learned the saying that beagles are like potato chips....you can't have just one. That's right we added yet another addition to our family. His name is Copper. He is so freaken cute. So I thought that we needed a brother for our other puppy Max. So we found a lady that had a million and one beagles for sale. We went out to her house and came home with Copper (Lantz is lucky we only came home with one!) These puppies were not in the best conditions so it made it hard to leave any behind. Lantz got to choose this one and he chose one that fit his personality. So I would like to introduce COPPER!!!!



Max & Copper Friends Forever!
Okay so onto March. In March I got to go to Las Vegas with my younger sister Alyssa. She wanted to do something for her spring break so we went to Las Vegas. It was really fun. We have a good time together. We tried to talk my brother Shaun into going but he wouldn't go. Oh well his loss! We spent the first night in Mesquite where we ate at Arby's and watched Dancing With the Stars! ( I know sounds like a great vacation right...) then we went bowling at the Virgin River. It was fun but we both had the worst bowling games of our lives. The next day we drove to Vegas and stayed there for two days. We just walked around all day and night. We did the normal Vegas stuff and watched the fountains at the Bellagio and the pirate show at Treasure Island. We did a lot of walking! Okay so everyone tell me...have you ever heard the phrase "my dogs are barking?" My sister would constantly say "My dogs are barking" and I had absolutely no idea what that meant. For those of you who don't know either it meant her feet hurt. We had a great few days together away. Thank you Alyssa for inviting me to go with you. I had a blast. Love you tonz!




Alyssa, Nicholas Cage, & Me at the wax museum.


Okay so a couple of days after I got back from Las Vegas I had tickets to take Dane to Disney on Ice. We decided to have a special thing for just the two of us to do. So we drove to the Energy Solutions arena to watch Disney on Ice. It was a lot of fun. We found out after we had left that our friends 'The Martins' had also purchased tickets and were actually just a couple of rows in front of us. It was a really fun night and nice to spend it with Dane. So I was a complete space cadet and forgot my camera so if you want to see pictures just visit 'The Martin's' blog and you can see some.

So for major blogging events that brings us about current. So now we are just starting spring baseball so that is going to take up some time but its fun to watch. I am going to do better at my blogging so I don't disappoint my sisters anymore.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

The Coach and his Wife said...

Nice update! And I did know what my dogs are barking meant.. I say it all the time and dusty thinks I am crazy! I miss you TOO! Seriously whenever your off and not busy with baseball we need to get together! You just let me know when your available and I will be there!